Join a Team
- To be eligible for play for the Dallas Jr Wheelchair Mavs, a player must have an irreversible lower extremity disability, such as paralysis, amputation, limb shortening, partial to full joint alkalosis or joint replacement, which consistently interferes with functional mobility.
- The Dallas Jr Wheelchair Mavs offer competitive and recreational opportunities for children ages 5 years to 18 years of age.
- Practices are on Saturdays.
- For more information contact the league administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please help share your love of the game by volunteering to help our youngest athlete on Saturday mornings.
- Tournaments occur in Dallas, twice a year. Volunteer to help with concessions or assist with various tasks during the competitions.
- High School Services Organization, Boy Scout and Girl Scout Troops are welcome. Please contact the league administrator at email@example.com to discuss your organizational needs.