The Dallas Junior Wheelchair Mavericks Is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization founded in 1979 with a mission to offer a competitive and recreational atmosphere in which children with disabilities can have a happier and healthier lifestyle.
Our programs are entirely funded by private donations, not through government funding.
Here's how you help us empower kids with your tax-deductible donation:
Gift of airline miles or hotel points aids in travel expense for players & coaches
- $50 will furnish greatly needed set of basketball wheelchair tires
- $250 will sponsor one team's tournament entry fee
- $500 will provide travel/accommodations for 1 player to attend a required out of town tournament
- $1,000 will fund 3 teams' annual fees to participate in the National Wheelchair Basketball Association
- *$2,000 *will provide required basketball for the team that need to be replaced annually
- *$3,000 *will provide a specialized basketball to each player so they can practice on their own time
- *$4,000 *will provide a basketball wheelchair making a player able to compete
- $5,000 will cover the cost of our annual gym rental fees OR sponsor a local tournament
- $10,000 will fund 1 entire team's travel to an out of town tournament
- $15,000 will furnish hotel accommodations for all 3 teams at the National Championships
- $25,000+ *will allow inclusion of all players to partake regardless of their financial need...Priceless*
Ways to make a donation
- One-time gift by cash or check. Checks can be made payable to: "Dallas Junior Wheelchair Mavericks" at P.O. Box 540112, Dallas, TX 75354
- Monthly pledge by bank draft or credit card,
- Gift through your will, or
- Online gift by credit card via Pay Pal Link
- Airline Miles
- Hotel Accommodation Points
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING DISABLED KIDS IN THEIR QUEST FOR PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND INCLUSION.